The new celebrity cast for 2013 Season 16 “Dancing With The Stars” has been revealed. The show premieres on Monday, March 18 at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT on ABC Network. Hosts will be Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet, and the judges will be Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli.
SEASON 16 NEW CAST INCLUDES:
- Wynonna Judd, 5-time Country music Grammy-winner. Pro Partner: Tony Dovolani.
- D.L. Hughley, Stand-up comedian and actor. Pro Partner: Cheryl Burke.
- Jacoby Jones, Baltimore Ravens wide receiver. Pro Partner: Karina Smirnoff.
- Kellie Pickler, former “American Idol” contestant. Pro Partner: Derek Hough.
- Aly Raisman, Olympic gymnast, U.S. “Fierce Five”, London Olympics. Pro Partner: Mark Ballas.
- Victor Ortiz, Professional boxer and welterweight champion. Pro Partner: Lindsay Arnold.
- Lisa Vanderpump, member of “Real Housewife of Beverly Hills”. Pro Partner: Gleb Savchenko.
- Andy Dick, Comedian. Pro Partner: Sharna Burgess.
- Dorothy Hamill, 1976 Olympic gold medalist, figure skating. Pro Partner: Tristan MacManus.
- Zendaya Coleman, Disney actress. Pro Partner: Valentin Chmerkovskiy.
- Ingo Rademacher, German actor on “General Hospital,”. Pro Partner: Kym Johnson.